BEYOND the READ:
The value of a partnership with CIA
Radiological services can and should be profitable for hospitals, imaging centers and large practices. However, it is a mistake to equate a lower cost for professional interpretation with a stronger bottom line. As history has shown, superior training, greater accessibility, breadth of capabilities and commitment to quality and service are far more valuable, and essential to commanding referrer and patient loyalty.
Since 1956, the radiologists of Colorado Imaging Associates (CIA) have delivered such value to their partners. From our humble beginnings with just a single doctor working at St. Anthony’s Hospital, we have grown to become the premier radiology company in the Rocky Mountain Region. Today, with 33 fellowship-trained physicians, 14hospitals and medical centers, 7 outpatient imaging centers and 4 specialty practices, we deliver confidence and convenience to our partners and exceptional, seamless care to their patients.
We offer our partners:
- Professional radiology interpretations for all modalities and specialties
- 24/7/365 subspecialty coverage
- Exceptionally fast report turnaround with a 95% self-editing rate
- Fully scalable PACS implementation and access
- A growing list of minimally invasive, image-guided procedures
- Expanded services to support TAVI/TAVR outcomes
- The ability to offer both insurance-covered and cash-pay screening services
- On-site radiology and interventional radiology support
- Assistance with accreditation, clinical education, workflow design/management and equipment selection
- Continuous quality and performance improvement- our quality assurance program is among the most stringent in the industry
- Protocols to ensure the lowest radiation dose to patients
- Promotional support and expertise
In addition, partners benefit from our quality reports, fast report turnaround times, ability to accommodate urgent requests and full teleradiology support.